Olivia started Mom's Morning Out yesterday. She loves it! We call it her school. It is just one day a week to give me a little bit of a break with number 3 on the way. I took full advantage of only have one kids and went grocery shopping. Holy cow it is so much easier with just one bug in tow!
Olivia was pretty excited about what is going on. I just can't believe how big she is getting!
| She is excited! |
| Jessie wanted to go to school too but she had to stay home. |
| Showing off her new backpack and a perfect example of why we need a new camera. |
| At her new school |
| Checking out the new room. |
| Saying bye to Mom...more annoyed that we had to go through this process. |
| Showing off her artwork to Daddy! |
| The glue wasn't quite dry...oh no! |
I love little Miss Apple Cheeks!
ReplyDelete